Prestige Washrooms is committed to ensuring the best standards of practice in all its activities.
Visitors to Prestigewashrooms.co.uk's website can be assured that the protection of privacy and confidentiality are given the highest priority. All personal information is collected, held and used in strict compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Prestigewashrooms.co.uk does not collect any personal information from visitors to its website other than information that is knowingly and voluntarily given. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. Anonymous information is collected, such as the number of visitors to the website and number of orders placed in a given period, but it is purely statistical and cannot be used to identify an individual user. A "cookie" may be used which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings, although they are only used to remember registered members and provide them with historical information.
- Visitors interested in shopping with Prestige Washrooms can provide contact details via a fill-in form. Visitors cannot be contacted unless such information is given.
Use of Information
- The information collected will be used to contact you with further details of Prestigewashrooms.co.uk's products, promotions and services or to send details of future initiatives or events.
- You can inform Prestigewashrooms.co.uk at any time if you no longer require such information to be sent.
- Third Party Disclosure: Prestigewashrooms.co.uk will not pass your details to other organisations. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
- Prestigewashrooms.co.uk takes appropriate measures to safeguard the information it holds from unauthorised access or improper use. Prestigewashrooms.co.uk has a strict internal security policy with which members of staff must comply as a condition of employment and no external access to the system is permitted. Prestigewashrooms.co.uk continually reviews and up-dates its security procedures as new technologies become available and new activities are introduced.
- Any third parties to whom information is transferred are made aware of these security practices and are also required to take reasonable precautions to protect the transferred information.
- Credit Card Transactions: Prestigewashrooms.co.uk uses appropriate encryption protection when receiving and transmitting credit card information. Such information is deleted once the transaction has been processed.
Integrity of Data
- Prestige washrooms takes all reasonable measures to ensure that the information it holds is accurate. In particular it uses reliable collection methods and destroys or converts to an anonymous form any out-of-date data. Individuals may request details of all personal information held by Prestigewashrooms.co.uk so as to contest inaccurate or incomplete data, verify the information and have it corrected as appropriatzle.
- Prestige washrooms website is not targeted at children, but in any event personal information will not be collected from children under fourteen years without parental consent.
- Any queries relating to Prestige washrooms collection or use of personal information should be sent to us via our contact form.